MajorFizz87

Getting off the core need help

How do you get back from the core to the ground around the core. Everytime I try to mine astronium on the ground I get sucked toward the core and flipped upside down. Is there a way to get around this?? 

I'm glad to read that you figured it out by yourself. But come on man : when you open a topic and find the answer, consider others who will face a similar issue and instead of sharing only the fact that you "figured it out" : share the process. You're glad to find useful comments in threads ? Well, I'd have been glad to read yours on this "getting off the core" point.

Cheers.

Lol no need to feel that way, i been playing this game for two years and only now do i know how to drive around a planet and know where i am at all times haha

I'm also stuck in the core and could use some help on how to get out.  I got the portable oxygentor and tore all the way down to the core.  Once I got there, without any canisters, BTW, I can't figure out how to get out.  I can't activate the core because I don't have whatever material is needed to activate it either.  How are you guys getting back out?

You have to die and come back. Leave all your stuff at the core portal. I couldnt get off without dying or using the portal.

Also, Mr. Solo needs to chill out. He took a neutral comment and turned it into a negative conversation for no reason. I mean, really dude. This isn't Jerry Springer. Keep it positive in the future, please. 

On 2/20/2019 at 4:14 AM, hansolocambo said:

I'm glad to read that you figured it out by yourself. But come on man : when you open a topic and find the answer, consider others who will face a similar issue and instead of sharing only the fact that you "figured it out" : share the process. You're glad to find useful comments in threads ? Well, I'd have been glad to read yours on this "getting off the core" point.

Cheers.

All you've done is criticize me. You didn't answer or contribute anything but negativity so use your own advice.

Cheers!

You can get out like you come in. Except you dig straight to core without checking your surroundings and breaking directly through the mantle to fall towards the core. 

At the level before the core, there are big purple luminous columns. When you get closer to them they attract you and the gravity changed so you can walk on them like you with sticky shoes. These columns leads directly to the core. Follow the purple light lines and dig the last few meters down to the core. If you lose your orientation and instead go downstairs, you will notice that purple glowing symbols appear and you reach something like a top of a pyramid. After you see the core the way is self explanatory. Little jump at the end to the core and you there. 

When you missed the columns simply go to the outer side of the core room by simply jump out (you can’t fall, gravity change every time and you can walk on walls). When you outside the „ball“ you see all the purple columns come from mantle to you in the center. (You the it on one of the attached pictures) Simply jump towards one of them and then follow them. At the end you must dig some meters to reach the lowest level. To get off the purple column core highway, you need to build a ramp with you tool from the column to the wall/ground and when the ramp let you get some distance to the column, gravity switch back to normal and you can walk the whole way back. When you directly falls to core it was hard to figure out where your way back is. The lower level is cause of its near to core not so huge, but bug enough that this could take some time to find your build way back. 

7EA9E6F5-C3BA-4973-977C-41368F333C33.png

A68FA184-2D3E-4F7D-BF1C-1990F6D555B0.png

E38CF960-ADDA-4A57-A4DF-C66F57DA6D8A.png

525C6645-B949-4674-B993-C1A11F515633.png

CDD079BE-111E-40E3-A167-2F55501DE268.png

71DD7756-D828-4E7B-B980-293D336E1BB5.png

Thanks Rico!  Ironically, I was trying to avoid dying and losing my Oxygen generator and then I found the columns, but ended up dying after I was heading out due to no wind, therefore no power to power my portable oxygen generator.  So I am now on a recovery mission :)

Things are funny at the core, for sure.