Infinite orders.

redstonerti

Am i the only one who thinks that automation would be really nice? Like a way to output items from one platform to another? Or a way to que an infinite amount of orders? For example, what if you could toggle an infinite button on a small printer with a medium storage selected, and if there is space or 2 resin in its platform, it will automatically print a medium storage platform! Reply +1 if you want this feature to be added please.

Even if I could just say "keep making these until you run out of resources or space to stack the output", would be an amazing upgrade. Set the machine going and manually add more resources remove finished products without having to stand around to press the "start" button over and over.

Yep I have to say, especially for something like those Medium Storages, being able to lock one printer on a specific task so that it builds what we want as long as we put the proper resources on the platform instead of waiting for our green light every time : that sounds really good. If they remove too much micro management then there's no game anymore. But that would definitely make life easier without spoiling the pleasure. +1 then ;)

Yeah, but is it really that hard to continously print a cerain item or make it in the chemistry lab or soil cemtrifuge once certain requirements are met? I think they can easily do this and the tether thing another person suggested.