Its Time To Stop

I landed on the Mysterious Satellite and had no fuel after

So I decide to see what the one sattalite was above the sun and then I ran out of fuel and I couldn't get compound for a small printer or any resource I would need. The only thing I have is My Medium Shuttle with Hydrazine Thruster and Oxygenator, 2 almost full canasters of Methane, a small battery with full energy, a medium battery with all but 1 bar of energy, 1 Scrap, 1 Quartz, 1 Resin, a Medium Wind Turbine, 3 Canasters with 1 full of soil, no fuel, and saved figuring out that I had no fuel and was stuck pretty far in the game until this happened.

Wait! This happened to me too. Our thruster is out of fuel and we landed on the satellite. How did you make it off?

don't you have to unlock at least one planet to be able to land there? in that case you should be able to use the alien tech to teleport to that planet and get whatever you need from there.

oh hrmm i didn't see any teleport options, there were these platforms with patterns on them that were inactive. Presumably for each planet. I'll double check.

isn't there just one odd stone or something? when activated you should see the solar system and only the unlocked planets should be clickable. the other stuff that is to do there is the unlocks for the main quest for each planet but that isn't of any use to you now.