Oxygenator & Power Transfer

While it does make sense that you can't pump breathable air through a tether line with no oxygenator, it makes less sense that you can't push power through it.

So I submit that tethers should still attach to platforms without an oxygenator in their network, just that they shouldn't replenish oxygen. Power, however, should still run through them. Possibly this could be restricted to platform networks with a battery, and should only draw from the battery. I.e. the small or medium battery, not an internal rover battery.

Specifically, the first tether length/step in the non-Oxygenator network should still be blue, but steps past the first will be black as per normal for disconnected tether lengths. The yellow striped line would run through it to replenish depleted suit battery/backpack power.

It's also unreasonable to force me into wasting a T2 socket on bringing an oxygenator just so my tether lines will attach, tether lines which, because I bring a small tank in my backpack, I only need to replenish power.

Possibly you could add this as a feature in a tether-focused bugfix + improvement push.