I play on steam with windows 10, mouse and keyboard. I drive my tractor around with three trailers. (this happens with anything on the trailers). I attach anything to the front of the tractor, it can't drive anymore and I have to reload save. Also, sometimes when I get out of the tractor its front wheels are bothe turned in L or R and it doesn't drive either. if the wheels are turned and it does let me drive, everything moves except the front wheels on the tractor which lag backwards through my trailers.

i have the same issue, sometimes it helps to remove the ground underneath the tractor but most of the time nothing happens

I'm having similar issues with the tractor and the buggy.  Jumpin in and try to steer or move and nothing happens.  I have to jump out and fiddle with stuff: remove p[ower devices, remove the seat, disconnect trailers (for the tractor), etc.  PITA.

I've noticed when the tractor stops running, you can disconnect and reconnect the power tether to wake it up. Hope the workaround helps ya. 

I too have this issue. It seems to happen when get out of the tractor and it's wheels are off-center.  Try making sure to stop before you jump out.

I should have labeled this general tractor issues.

*sigh*... I have lost all my tractors because they broke in a cave-they are all in the ground now.

Are all the bakpack items supposed to not be able to be seen when riding in a tractor? (I don't have other vehicles yet)

and if ur sliding when u get into a tractor ur character still in sliding position, levitates over seat.