Please Add Autosave!


Yotter
 Share

Recommended Posts

I was just playing Astroneer, having a good time, when all of a sudden it crashed. When I rejoined the game, all my progress from the previous session was gone. This made me very frustrated. Simply adding an auto-save option/feature would prevent this and any future occurrence of this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would argue just having the ability to save manually would be enough. I would hate to have it auto save just as I died or the planet decides to eat something.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/17/2019 at 11:39 AM, Faolan said:

I would argue just having the ability to save manually would be enough. I would hate to have it auto save just as I died or the planet decides to eat something.

Yeah I was just a bit angry to be honest at the time of writing the original post haha. I forgot you could just hop in the shelter.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Yotter said:

Yeah I was just a bit angry to be honest at the time of writing the original post haha. I forgot you could just hop in the shelter.

But it would be better if you could save anywhere & at any time. Being required to use a seat or the shelter everytime is very inconvenient. When you are just out exploring on foot for long periods of time, you risk losing potential hours of progress.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, MAJOR WOODS said:

But it would be better if you could save anywhere & at any time. Being required to use a seat or the shelter everytime is very inconvenient. When you are just out exploring on foot for long periods of time, you risk losing potential hours of progress.

Agreed. I just lost another 1 and a half hours of progress just yesterday.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share