Sign in to follow this  
Encursed

Gateway Bug

On Sylva, the Gateway nearest to my base wont open. I have fully charged it, and it doesnt play the opening animation. It used to, then nothing would happen. Now it just stays at full charge. The ones on Desolo work fine, i am unsure about other planets. Please let me know if there is a fix I can do, or if I will just have to wait.

This is a bug they know about.   You won't be able to activate any other nodes on that planet.   They will likely all be bugged.   The other nodes on the other planets should be fine.    For me it was Atrox that is bugged.   I have activated every other node on every other planet waiting for SES to fix this so I can progress with the game. 

21 hours ago, probro said:

This is a bug they know about.   You won't be able to activate any other nodes on that planet.   They will likely all be bugged.   The other nodes on the other planets should be fine.    For me it was Atrox that is bugged.   I have activated every other node on every other planet waiting for SES to fix this so I can progress with the game. 

Do you know about the node at the center of the planet?

4 hours ago, Encursed said:

Do you know about the node at the center of the planet?

If this is the first one where activation was attempted, the center one will be locked. It seems likely given the point about it being nearest to the base, but I can't assume.