SES_joe

Patch 1.0.6 - February 15th, 2019

On 16/2/2019 at 05:56, Ryo.psd said:

Qualche tentativo di riparare il telaio della cavezza cade per l'host? Una volta raggiunta una certa quantità di cavi posizionati, ogni volta che ne posizioni uno, l'host si bloccherà per circa 5 secondi e lo stesso farà l'intero server. Sembra che ogni volta che metti un tether aggiorna ogni singolo e causa lag.

I've got the same problem. I have 3 stories going on.
After 10 hours of play slows down everything, it seems to be on the moon.
Also the tractor when he walks falls in the caves.😢

On 16/2/2019 at 10:32, Kit Kat Robbo said:

Ho un problema ricorrente, a volte quando faccio una passeggiata nel trattore e nel trailer, cadono attraverso il pavimento e scompaiono, e fa schifo perché avevo attrezzature e roba su di loro la maggior parte del tempo quindi sì, se potessi prenderne un po ' conferma di quel problema che sarebbe fantastico grazie!

Idem!😭

Awesome. Really hope you can work out the performance issues while hosting multiplayer. 

Maybe in the future you guys could add a way to destroy or scrap larger items like buggys, rovers, platforms and such. For example me personally once I get a large shuttle I really don't have any use for the medium or small one they just sit there.

I updated the game once i saw the patch, and i made a new save (as i do with every update), but now i don't seem to have the option to change into the retro suit, even though I've had the game for over  year now (the requirement for the retro suit is to have prucahsed the game before the release of the 1.0)

[AS-6124] - Fixed a bug that caused foliage to shrink in place when harvesting with the Terrain Tool at maximum range

Was that a bug? I thought it looked really cool.. like it was shrinking as you sucked it dry of organic.

Xbox and Windows 10 has rolled out. 

Users are reporting issues with previously unlocked customisations being locked again after the update. 

5 hours ago, dvx said:

Xbox version very bad frame rate!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi,

I can confirm this. The performance got worse but still crashing when I am in underground on Glacio or save the game. The performance is not the biggest problem, I live with this since  the first four hours of playing. The crashes are very bad and in the course of progress, there will be more. I must save often which is a wheel of fortune or must replay and try the same thing over and over. 

Glacio and Atrox remaining but not playable at the moment for me.

Dont get it wrong,I love your game and you have done great work with this. The mechanic, gameplay and the style was amazing and funny. The more annoying it is that the game have these technical problems. I hope you find the problems. Thanks for the piece of pleasure.

1 hour ago, Blind Io said:

Xbox and Windows 10 has rolled out. 

Users are reporting issues with previously unlocked customisations being locked again after the update. 

To update, SES have identified the issue with suits and colours and are working on a fix. 

So quick question. I've had this game for a very long time, I bought about a month or 2 after it was first buyable. When the game fully released, I had my retro suit, as everyone who got the game early should have, but after this new patch, my retro suit has seem to have disappeared and I just wanted to know if this is a wide spread problem, or if it's only happening to me and if so, is there any way to fix it?

After the update my retro suit was removed. 🙁

I had the Terran suit and palette unlocked, lost progress in a save crash, it let me keep the suit and palette until the update...

Here is an issue that was not listed:

I have a large rover with a crane attached and it does not feed soil to any attached canisters regardless of what drill head is attached.

I would love to know if this is a bug or intended feature :)

After I installed patch 1.0.6 to my Xbox, I loaded up my saves to see how they were performing. 

My original save which was made when 1.0 was released has not improved at all. It  seems to still be barely running at 10-15 fps. 

However, the save I created when 1.0.3 was released has noticeably improved. Before, it was running at around 15-20 fps & now its closer to 25-30 fps.

On both saves the frame rate is significantly better on planets other than Sylva. I suspect this is because I have no bases built on them & have made minimal terrain changes. I also have no tethers placed on either saves.

I hope the game will eventually be running at a constant 30+ fps on Xbox some day. Keep up the good work, guys!

I must report, since i couldn't find this in the patch notes nor do i understand/know why this happened. But as of this morning, 2/20, with your latest update to XB [I'm on Xb1X if that makes a difference..?] But my Retro suit was removed. Currently from file(s) made on Launch Day, and also when i try to make anew. Just thought I'd point this out before the community uproars about where'd our glorious suits go :O .

Been here since PreAlpha on Xb 2 years ago; Thank you for continuing to work on this game post launch, can't wait to see where we're headed, literally and figuratively :D

6 hours ago, ₩īłł ₩àřřén said:

I must report, since i couldn't find this in the patch notes nor do i understand/know why this happened. But as of this morning, 2/20, with your latest update to XB [I'm on Xb1X if that makes a difference..?] But my Retro suit was removed. Currently from file(s) made on Launch Day, and also when i try to make anew. Just thought I'd point this out before the community uproars about where'd our glorious suits go 😮 .

Been here since PreAlpha on Xb 2 years ago; Thank you for continuing to work on this game post launch, can't wait to see where we're headed, literally and figuratively :D

This should be fixed in tomorrow's patch. 

[AS-6124] still occurs. was on Glacio today getting organic and i noticed the little wispy plants with the cubes on the ends still shrink in place instead of flowing towards me.

So, im having this problem where the orbit is now crazy long? like the planets are barley moving at all, and day and night are probably at least an hour long each. i believe this started when i went to the unknow object above the sun... is this a bug?