Tethers are broken. On my base on Sylva, I would get extreme lag whenever I would do anything with tethers. I assume this lag is caused by the game checking if a tether is powered, and to do that it needs to check all the tethers until there are no more tethers to check. I have to have oxygenators spread throughout my tether lines so I can actually explore. I have always wanted to cover an entire planet with tethers, but that would make my computer explode. pls fix

I've been playing in a 4 player world, and the first night tethers were fine, after circling the planet, and exploring the moon/circling it twice and exploring caves, the game is basically unplayable. I do notice if i disconnect one of the huge chains the game almost immediately speeds up (after all initial calculations are done i assume) One suggestion if the tether code is messy to revise would be to double,triple, or quadruple tether distance, or have a tier 2 tether that does something like that. with 4 players all exploring in different directions i imagine we have hundreds or thousands of tethers down. I want to play, but literally cannot....