Sign in to follow this  
XP-Lionheart

Savefile Woes Ver 1.0.4.0

Was looking forward to the 1.0 release. I missed playing on the 6th, but played shortly after. I had been to 3 planets & powered a few of the purple gates . . . still not sure what they do. Then my save file locked up.  Meaning, as soon as I try to load "One point Oh" the entire system locks up.

I set out again on a new beginning. The new save file is "Unwrecked". It will load, but it will not write over the file. I've created a 2nd base on that planet several times, but each time, I'll either go to the small shuttle, or chose something like save, or save & quit. The client crashes & the file reverts back to . . . well to what you see when it loads. I have a small printer, platform B (not large) with a medium printer, and a medium storage with some starting items I've brought.

I'll note I did bring my starting oxygenator, and I think the medium gen very well could have been found on starting planet (underground) and repackaged.

My hope is this is not an isolated instance, and the save files may help discover why it is crashing. Attached is everything in the save directory.

AUTOSAVE_0_2019.02.03-07.41.38.sav

AUTOSAVE_0_2019.02.03-07.41.54.sav

ONE POINT OH$2019.02.11-08.07.17.savegame

PersistentLocalPlayerData.savecfg

UNWRECKED$2019.02.13-22.53.08.savegame