Mouse cursor not showing properly

Summary:

Mouse cursor not showing up at all in in-game menu and only partially in general.

Description: 

Pretty self explanatory, I cant see what I'm doing in the menus like backpacks and such. When panning around I have a small circle but no dot in the middle. The circle disappears the moment I hover over an object or try to use a menu. This is making it REALLY tedious to play. I have tried connecting a Steam controller and a Playstation 4 controller with no results. I will try to show what it looks like with some attached images but it can be hard to tell because, well.. you can't see it!

Platform:
Steam

Version / Build Number: 

Specifications:

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700X CPU @ 3.60Ghz

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080

RAM: 16GB

Drive: WD Black 4 Tb

Screenshot (215).png

Screenshot (216).png

Screenshot (213).png

Screenshot (212).png

I have this exact same bug I have tried changing all settings but no success. I also have no idea what causes this bug since it is always like this for me so it makes the game hard to play.

Game version: 1.0.4.0

specs:
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.00GHz
16.0GB Dual-Channel Unknown ram
34GK950F (3440x1440@120Hz)
3071MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (Gigabyte)

Untitled.png

Edited by Nekomi
  • 2 weeks later...

Quick update -

After switching over to a TV and seeing the mouse just fine, I realized the issue was my monitor.

I googled some usual fixes for this problem and discovered it is usually the HDR.

Disabled my HDR and it's fixed! Hope this helps somebody else!