drpeppercan

How to at least double your cargo?

Can't tell from the pictures. In the second one, are those empty packagers, or are those the ones that have stuff on them from the first picture?

Congrats, you've now doubled all the objects you don't need in your game.   Just remember not to complain when you start to lag out.

So thats why you were asking whats sticky? Brilliant thought process... glad shuttles don't heat up on re-entry!

But I don't see a reason I need to take dynamite to a new planet (its more a way to get rid of junk (I just dig a hole and bury stuff) and graphite is a bottle of dirt.

11 hours ago, njord8472 said:

Can't tell from the pictures. In the second one, are those empty packagers, or are those the ones that have stuff on them from the first picture?

Hi njord8472!
The Packagers have vertical yellow bands before used. Once used, they are replaced by the regular white and blue crates you get from the 3D Printers.
You can see one of these crates in the large image, right of the shuttle, in front of the Large Wind Turbine, on the floor. It's a small crate.

As for the 2nd image with the Packagers, they are not used yet. That's precisely why they can stick (like dynamites).
The 1st screenshot, I took it before I used those Packagers you see sitting on top of the Research Items. I did not want to commit to using them just then. 

Cheers!

2 hours ago, Dirtyshadow said:

So thats why you were asking whats sticky?

Lol! You've got me! :)

...glad shuttles don't heat up on re-entry!

I totally agree!

But I don't see a reason I need to take dynamite to a new planet (its more a way to get rid of junk (I just dig a hole and bury stuff).

I must have found it from Desolo, where I had been prior to Glacio. I like your idea of burying unwanted things :)

and graphite is a bottle of dirt.

I agree. If you have the Soil Centrifuge. Otherwise, if you are already standing in front of a large deposit of Graphite, and you already know you want it for Packagers, then... might as well!
But to each its own :)

Edited by drpeppercan

On 2/13/2019 at 4:33 PM, The Touch of Grey Gamer said:

Love it! 
Give us more!!!

Hi TTGG, I used to be drpeppercan (who's started the thread).
I just wanted to thank you for your encouraging reply. 
And show you that I just uploaded my first YouTube video!

I hope you'll like it :)