Oyohusa

Research Nodes Giving Way too many Research points

On Novus, each research node gives upwards of 250 research points.  While I'm not sure if this is intended if it's not, it is a really, really crazy fast way to unlock everything and I feel like it devalues the game.  Just wanted to bring it to your attention.  

Is it actually a bug? How does it compare to the other planets? Is it visibly out of line compared to the others? What value do you suggest to bring it into line?

If it fits within the current progression on other planets but you think it simply too much, maybe ask for this thread to be moved to Suggestions?

I'm hoping that more gadgets that need researching become unlocked as you progress through activating the purple things.

I hit the jackpot of tech research items after making what was supposed to be a small outpost for getting argon and titanium on Glacio. I had absolutely everything researched with 20k bytes to spare before I even reached the core of Sylva.

They could have recurring research, like solar / wind power generation up, mining speed up, etc. Things that can act as bit sponges in the endgame