Sign in to follow this  
Haze33E

Questions about the tractor and trailers

1. The trailers why don't they have power storage?

2. The tractor why is there a limit to the trailers we can connect, or is that a bug?

3. Is there going to be a storage module released for the tractor trailers similar to the ones available for the rovers.

1. Trailers don't have their own all-wheel drives like a buggy... they are dragged on the plus side they don't lose power by adding more trailers, which is what a trailer is, there is only so much a small engine can take.

2. Limit was set by developers, the longer trains would jack knife and clip also launch themselves into the air due to undulating terrain. You can see it get pretty bad with maximum trailers. The limit also imposes you to upgrade to a rover.

3. You can use the Medium Storage. Thats 8 small slots per trailer... 24 storage.  My one issue with the Tractor is the drill materials don't go Medium storage if slotted, like it does on a rover this needs to be bug fixed imo. My tractor poops rare materials :P

I think the Tractor is already an Overpowered vehicle that in my opinion made the Medium Rover and the Moon Buggy obsolete... especially when you take one to the core in less than 10 minutes. :P