Chrompower

Large Shuttle should be able to carry more passengers!

Hello Astroneers,

I really like the design of the new Large Shuttle. But in my opinion there should be space for more passengers (for example three to four in total). I just want to fly around and explore the universe together with my friends. I know that I can add more Seats but then I lose the biggest advantage of the Large-Shuttle: Cargo-space. If you play alone the Large Shuttle is a great upgrade, but if you play with friends it's just a disappointment. Of course I could build 3-4 Large-Shuttles, but it makes way more fun to fly together in one shuttle 🙂

What do you think guys? 

While I do miss the pre-release large shuttle seat, it's not that hard to make several small shuttles for your friends and have your medium or large shuttle for transporting heavy equipment between planets. In single player I repackaged  my small shuttle, found it couldn't be shredded, then tossed the box in a pit. In multiplayer it still has a use!

I believe you can also attach rover seats to larger shuttles and have friends ride along in them.

9 hours ago, Samurai Jack said:

I believe you can also attach rover seats to larger shuttles and have friends ride along in them.

That's correct! The medium and large spacecraft should allow you to carry pals along if you stick seats in their main cargo compartment. Even the small does if you stick a rover seat in the oxygenator compartment, and bring the oxygenator with you in a box.