Sign in to follow this  
Summer

New machine for creating a flat surface

I hope if this is possible to create a new machine or a new type of car like 'road grader', so that it's is more easier to smooth ground surface, and make a better and beautiful base.

Cat-16m-Grader-Thumbnail.jpg

Seconded, i know that the system you guys developed for creating the planets makes this "difficult" but for those of us that hate wobbly ground ie, ADD we really need a tool that creates perfectly LEVEL ground. The tools that seems to be made to create walls and flat level surfaces are way to difficult to use and screws up whatever surface you are attempting to create 9 out of 10 times. Search youtube and you will see that people have wanted this pretty much since over a year ago.

In the same vein I would love a SMOOTHING tool. I spend way too much time smoothing out hills especially on the starting planets moon as there are too many hills to drive for more than 30 seconds before hitting one the tractor cannot climb.

Great work on the game though. :)

Edited by Knightshadow

Instead of a new vehicle, I would suggest a Drill Head that acts like similar Alignment mod.

That could be attached to either the crane... or front of the tractor or rover that points just in front of the vehicle.