gatherium

Is there only one player allowed in a shuttle at a time?

I have played this game for a while. And when we built our shuttle, we had the option of multi seat or single seat. I only just see now that only one person can be in a shuttle at a time. Which means no trips to other planets with friends. I tested this in the large shuttle only.

Is this a bug? Or is there a plan to make it so more than one person can go into a shuttle at a time? Just curious and kind of disappointed in this. 

Have you tried making a rover seat and placing it in the slots?

From my limited testing, you can attach it to the shuttle and enter the seat, but since I'm in single player, I cannot test to see what would happen if you launch with another player.

You can put rover seats on all cargo compartments (including the one for the oxygenator) and launch with other players...

Our approach was a little different: since we had small shuttles lying around from earlier in the game, the player in the large shuttle would just bring a landing pad and we'd follow behind in the small one.  Still, would be fun to fit more than one without sacrificing so much cargo space.