greenwood

1.0.4 - Steam - Desolo gateway chamber wont power up

Summary:

1.0.4 - Steam - Desolo gateway chamber wont power up

Description: 

Desolo gateway chamber wont power up, I believe I have enough power but it stuck and wont power up. I tried the other chamber, those bar goes down but then nothing happen, just stay like that with all the sound. I'll link to the clip and attach my save file. 

Platform:
Steam

Specifications:

• CPU: i7-6700HQ
  • GPU: GTX 950M
  • RAM: 8GB DDR4
  • Drive: normal 1TB Hard disk drive

SYLVA EXPEDITION$2019.02.11-02.46.04.savegame

made this acct just to say that i am also having this issue. hoping for some response

Edited by lord synth

Same issue on Desolo, it was the second to last one I tried powering up. I then went to Atrox, managed to power up a gateway there (And visit the core). I came back to Desolo, went to the other gateway, and experienced the same issue. Did everything I could think of, reloaded after all the bars were down (And the infinite loop played), flew to another planet while it was charging, etc etc, it's still bugged

I'm so close to finishing the game solo, but this one thing prevents me from doing it. And I've spent nearly 50 hours on this map (alot of time spent mining/collecting resources for no reason), I will not have the energy to restart from scratch to see if I'm lucky and get all the planets working :(

I can confirm bug still present on 1.0.6

Come on now, I can't progress like this.

Edited by greenwood

my guess would be that giving it all the power it needs instantly is the problem, maybe try plugging it in before putting the rtg's on the rover?

besides that i haven't a clue, though it worked fine for me using like 8 small generators lined out on the ground

17 minutes ago, shadowcrafter01 said:

my guess would be that giving it all the power it needs instantly is the problem, maybe try plugging it in before putting the rtg's on the rover?

besides that i haven't a clue, though it worked fine for me using like 8 small generators lined out on the ground

I did the 8 small generator on the other chamber, same problem.

Same issue for Desolo, both gateways (haven't tried other planets yet, except sylva which worked).

Hello everyone, I remember on the end of 1.0.6 (right before my game get patched to 1.0.7) I came back after finishing other planet, using only 8 small generator funny enough the gate powers up after only 2 second of power, I guess the bug fix it self? I've finish the game now, and I wish you all luck with this problem.

When 1.0.7 came out, I just restarted my save file, playing smarter and more efficient. so far have sylva and desolo activated.