Sign in to follow this  
Vyrus

Steam - Audio bug

3D audio isnt working properly. For example: the sound of a small generator that is on my base is always on my right ear, no matter which direction I face. Same with the research  chamber.

4 minutes ago, Vyrus said:

3D audio isnt working properly. For example: the sound of a small generator that is on my base is always on my right ear, no matter which direction I face. Same with the research  chamber.

Could you please detail any relevant specs or hardware you're using?

Several users are reporting audio issues with reversed stereo and other strange directionality, more detail will help the devs track down the issues. 

I have had this very problem, but with things like cave inhabitants. I hear something - such as fauna releasing gas, and no matter which way I face it is in my left ear.

Another wierd sound issue was that whenever anyone opened or closed their research tab, (two other players) I could hear it as if I had just performed the action.

We restarted the session, and then one of the other two players could also hear it when I opened the research tab (and I could still hear for one player but not the other)

It was odd