Didn't get suit from planet core.

Tydarkken

So I unlocked all the nodes and turned on the planet's core but didn't get the suit. How do I get the suit for Terran?

On which planet exactly are you? Sylva (Terran)? Or is it a moon (just asking again to make sure we're not misunderstand anything here)? The moons do not have suits.  

Or are you playing in the multiplayer? 

I can confirm this, I've unlocked all the nodes and started up the gateway engine. No suit or color palate.

Planet: Sylva (Terran)
Platform: PC
Gameplay: Multiplayer (Not host)

Host also did not get a suit or color palate.

Steam acheivement did tick off though.

Edited by Aarohnn Landao

• 4 months later...

Today I unlocked the Sylva awakens achievement (am host) and it gave my friend the suit, color, and dance but not me. What do? 

On 6/17/2019 at 2:47 PM, Willlllllz said:

Today I unlocked the Sylva awakens achievement (am host) and it gave my friend the suit, color, and dance but not me. What do? 

I would just wait...and wait just play through the game normally...eventually, it should figure it out like it did for me. 

• 2 years later...

I activated sylva and haven't gotten the suit, pallet or dance and I have the atrox stuff but I've never activated atrox and I have the and beyond stuff but never got the and beyond trophy also I activated sylva for the first time in an offline save and 2 more times on online saves but still nothing. This is on PS4 and all the nodes have been activated

Hey @Factory Reject, send me your PS4 username and a screenshot of your Sylva trophy and I can help you with your cosmetics.  Unfortunately I can't force trophies to unlock on PlayStation though, only grant in-game cosmetics.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2021 at 3:11 PM, SES_Gina said:

Hey @Factory Reject, send me your PS4 username and a screenshot of your Sylva trophy and I can help you with your cosmetics.  Unfortunately I can't force trophies to unlock on PlayStation though, only grant in-game cosmetics.

Can you do this for me too, because I've unlocked sylva and vesania's core on my friends world and got nothing, I also unlocked sylva on my own world and got nothing. I'm on ps4 and it's been over a month since I've done it

My playstation name is "QuagmireGriffin"