SES_joe

Patch 1.0.4 - February 9, 2019

When I play with other people or even solo. Each time we place or pickup or even run over Tethers the whole game freezes for 10 to 30 sec. Is there a solution for this?

17 hours ago, MAJOR WOODS said:

@SES_joe

Are y'all waiting until you've finished working on 1.0.5 (or whatever it'll be called) to release another update to Xbox?

Yeah, im w8 for 1.0.4. On xbox. 

I will gett my alien ware after 2 weeks, i will play it on my pc.. This lagg is killing Me. But im happy to see improvement.

On 2/13/2019 at 3:07 PM, MAJOR WOODS said:

@SES_joe

Are y'all waiting until you've finished working on 1.0.5 (or whatever it'll be called) to release another update to Xbox?

Looks very much like it. It seems a bunch of these notes are for PC anyway! 

4 hours ago, Kev Cunning said:

When is 1.04 coming to Xbox, needs it badly 

As I stated in the post immediately before this, those fixes are mostly PC-specific.

We'll get a patch when it improves our game. Maybe early next week, if 1.0.5 is ready for Steam this week as expected. 

they need to fix lag problems or brief lag problem  . on  xbox one console and pc  . also there other bugs people are having  . im look forward the next update

My PC Windows Store version still says 1.0.3 in the in-game version info. How do I update to 1.0.4? Today was my very firsr install on PC so it was a fresh install of version 1.0.3

Edited by CaptKaspar

so far there no  update for the window store version of this game today I checked

to check for updates for this game on pc go to  window  and go to  the top right of the page click on the 3 dots  and go to  downloads and updates  you will see  get updates  click on it  and it will scan for updates

I gave up on Astroneer for the moment - I'm at the core of a planet, I tried entering my vehicle multiple times and I can't get it to move. I'm stuck there until vehicles get fixed. A quick bugfix would be much appreciated.

1 hour ago, CaptainAwesome said:

I gave up on Astroneer for the moment - I'm at the core of a planet, I tried entering my vehicle multiple times and I can't get it to move. I'm stuck there until vehicles get fixed. A quick bugfix would be much appreciated.

These problems are known in multiplayer. Try playing singleplayer and if you are already in singleplayer, then idk what to say. I've never heard of that bug occurring in solo.