Purchased on Xbox One, cannot install on Win10

Jon Linna

I purchased this play anywhere title on the xbox store.  the MS store shows that I own it, but the install button is greyed out.

I have already updated and reset the windows store app and am current on windows updates.

I was able to install on the Xbox One.

Capture.PNG

Make sure you are running the latest Windows 10 version (v1809). If you do not know which version you are currently running, hold the Windows Key and press "R". Proceed to type "winver", press enter and it'll bring forth the wanted information.

Note that some users (myself included) did not receive this update through Windows Update. Using the 'update now' button on this page will allow you to get the version update. 

Thank you so much for this, was super confused as to why I couldn't find the game on my PC (which I'd played before on both Xbox and my computer) nor install as fresh, cheers!

As an update, I did finally get around to doing the update to windows 10 version 1809 and that did resolve my issue.

I had the "stuck at 81%" issue and had to create a USB drive with the windows install tool.

As soon as I went back to the windows store, the Install button was blue and allowed me to install on PC.

Thanks @Wyvyrias and @Blind Io