Sign in to follow this  
Oleker

[BUG][STEAM]Land Vehicles

I saw many people already reporting it, but i'm making a topic to address all the issues with the land rovers so far.

1. Rover won't work:
    On entering the rover and attempting to move, the vehicle won't work what so ever, regardless of energy. Bellow are some possible reason/fix but none of them are 100% consistent.
    Some times, removing batteries or external power sources or any items on the driving rover work.
    Some times detaching the driver rover, entering the driving rover and making sure it works, getting out and re attaching works.
    Some times alt-tabbing works.
    Some times flipping the rover works.
    Saving/Loading seems to don't work

2. A small bump completely destroys momentum:
    Mostly a medium rover issue, it seems it want's a absolutely plain field to travel, even a small irregular shape will stop it from 100 to 0 in a frame or flip side-ways.
    Also the medium rover seems to not have traction/adherence at all, a simple curve sends connected modules to drift left and right.

3. Wheels stuck on other modules wheels.
    While the rover is drifting I noticed the wheels stuck on inverted positions. Module 2 has the 4 wheels turned left and module 3 has them turned right and both seem to be stuck on each other. And they stay stuck even after the drift stops, making impossible to drive in a straight line.

So far this are the issues I found so far, 1.0 is being amazing so far, just a little weird around the edges as is expected on a launch.

Edited by Oleker