Test0004

Can't launch shuttle with thruster inside during tutorial

1. Mouse/keyboard? Controller? Mouse/keyboard
  2. Steam? Xbox? Steam
  3. What were you doing leading up to this bug? The tutorial, unpacking thruster/inserting into shuttle
  4. Any steps that we can take to reproduce the bug on our end is appreciated. I tried to insert the package into the shuttle and the nunpack it, but that didn't work, so I unpacked it outside and then put it in the shuttle. I also tried making a new thruster, and the new one wouldn't launch either.

tutorialbroke.png

Just to be absolutely sure, you did try to put the thruster at the bottom slot of the shuttle?

15 hours ago, Test0004 said:
  1. Mouse/keyboard? Controller? Mouse/keyboard
  2. Steam? Xbox? Steam
  3. What were you doing leading up to this bug? The tutorial, unpacking thruster/inserting into shuttle
  4. Any steps that we can take to reproduce the bug on our end is appreciated. I tried to insert the package into the shuttle and the nunpack it, but that didn't work, so I unpacked it outside and then put it in the shuttle. I also tried making a new thruster, and the new one wouldn't launch either.

tutorialbroke.png

Had the same problem,  turned out I have stuck a tether to the bottom of the shuttle. It was therefore blocking a slot and not allowing the thruster to fit. The thruster would then keep clicking to the inside slot. Check the slots on the bottom of the ship to ensure they are clear