ssutcliffe

Physics bug threw character almost into space

This happened on the moon. Just walking in my base, and the next thing I knew I was bounced up to space, then falling to my death. This is a bug that has happened and been reported before.  

This was the released version 1.0, for Steam on PC  (Windows 10). I7 CPU, 8 Gigs ram, NVidia 980 graphics adapter.

I was playing with a friend last night, and while on "Exotic" (can't think of the planet's name at the moment) we were ready to depart on our shuttles, and he was launched into space without the shuttle...

Having this issue as well after release. Playing on the exotic moon and twice; once while landscaping in caves  I was throw through the planet toward space and dropped to my death, and once while walking through a created path in the caves i was thrown through the planet into another cave system not able to find a way back to my tether and without supplies or access to supplies to keep myself with oxygen, this incident caused me to lose my pack and i am unable to find it. all on stream if want to see it in action! FeelsBadMan