1 hour ago, Crystal Carpenter said:

Is it just xbox one players that are having this issue because since 1.0 I've experienced a tremendous amount of lag during my solo gamely anyone else having this problem

We're waiting for an update, it's with Microsoft for certification. Hopefully it's out into in the next 12hrs. Steam got it on the the first day, but Microsoft wouldn't do the update and patch at the same time. 

I've found it a superb help to not use tethers. 

Note that the 1.0.3 update will be a good fix, but not perfect. Further optimisation and bugfixing is being worked on. 

On 2/8/2019 at 10:59 PM, Caleb Fowler said:

Ok good since your a mod if u can tell system era that we Xbox player are thankful that they are listening to their community

I am sure they' aware. ❤️

No, also PC got problem.

I played intro in 1.0 version  (noticed that loading takes quite long). Then from 9th. of February I was unable to play the game (after Steam update). It stops at the point "Solar system is loading"'. I mean it is loading (really hard), but after 20minutes the game and Setam crash and is unresponding until restart. 

Well my PC is quite old to be honest, but I was able to play until 1.0.4 

So what now - new PC? :/

PPP.JPG

Currently playing on the Xbox one and the performance is still hot garbage. 10fps max when I'm on the large rover, dropped to 5 underground, just lag everywhere, even crashed and closed while playing multiplayer. 

I really hope performance is looked at better come soon, I love to play astroneer but it's currently unplayable on Xbox one for me still.

Still have massive lag in multiplayer after update, sometimes making my xbox crash , this issue needs fixing before anything else is added coz its unplayable in multiplayer at this time , I even have an old rocket in orbit from when it crashed on me and its always there now wtf please fix this 

On 6/23/2019 at 7:27 AM, Richard Atkinson said:

Still have massive lag in multiplayer after update, sometimes making my xbox crash , this issue needs fixing before anything else is added coz its unplayable in multiplayer at this time , I even have an old rocket in orbit from when it crashed on me and its always there now wtf please fix this 

I second this :/