LOLbro104

Friends list in game makes game lag/crashes and game lags the most when with another person.

So when you get in the game on update 1.0.1.0 on Xbox, if you have a lot of friends on Xbox and when you try to switch over to astropedia, options, or customization you have to go through the co-op and with all the friends you have it has to load all of them. I think that the co-op list that shows in the menu and when your playing should be removed or put to the very end. Or instead of forcing us to click RB when should be able to us LB to switch to the left of the menu screen. Because I have more than 800 friends on Xbox and it gets really annoying. Another thing is that anytime when a friend joins it lags the game hard and sometimes can crash unlike the co-op list we’re it will freeze the game or crash. Don’t get me wrong I absolutely love the game. But it can do some more work with it’s lag mostly and worry about the other stuff later. Thanks if you do fix this problem. But the co-op menu list should be dealt with asap.