xEVOLUTIONxNZx

(XB1X)Tractor bug - Items cannot be removed

After saving and exiting, loading the save i noticed i cant seem to remove the two items (small gen/small solar) from the front of the tractor

, left trigger right trigger to manually select does not work ,highlighting and then Y does nothing , ive tried re loading several times but nothing ,

have not tried reinstalling the game ,don't really want to , seems to be the only issue I've come arcross with the tractor so far.

I have the same problem - small generator won't come off. Xbox One X.  (I also can't build power extenders..)

Same gen n organic stuck to front, frig this isn't release ready yet, new game same old problems. I woulda preferred the old version with some bug fixes instead of new version with new bugs

Tried to recreate this bug ,it done it again first try just with small gen and left the other item port free ,cant remove gen or place anything in the unoccupied port , will try with medium items like small storage etc , untill a fix happens choose wisely 😎

I have the opposite. I managed to remove my small generator but now I cannot reattach it. Nothing I attempt to put on the front of it will snap into place. I did file a bug through the console, hopefully that report can make its way to the devs.

6 minutes ago, Manky said:

I have the opposite. I managed to remove my small generator but now I cannot reattach it. Nothing I attempt to put on the front of it will snap into place. I did file a bug through the console, hopefully that report can make its way to the devs.

Should have mentioned, playing on X1X.

Also, video https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/manky/video/68975835

Same sort of issue, placed small Battery to front of Tractor and a Generator and couldn’t remove them. Eventually by mistake it removed but then couldn’t re-attach. 

15 hours ago, Manky said:

Should have mentioned, playing on X1X.

Also, video https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/manky/video/68975835

Just to further add to this.

When I first started playing I was on Xbox, I added 2 small generators to the front of tractor and they worked fine. I then switched to the Windows 10 version and removed the generators without issue. I then switched back to the Xbox version and could not reattach the generators. I then switched back to the windows 10 version and the front ports were working normal again and I could reattach.

So it seems the act of placing something on the front slots of the tractor just renders them unusable from that point on.