Hermann

1.0.3 Small shuttle + multiplayer = problematic. Cant stay together.

Multiplayer with small shuttle is problematic. landing spots seem to get occupied? or players get entirely sepperate random landing spots. either way coudlnt land in the same spot. Aassuming largers shuttles can handle more passengers making this less of an issue later.

Not much of a suggestion now that i think about it. more of a highlight of an issue.

Perhaps you could allow shuttles to carry more players. Or improve the landing spot system allowing for multiple shuttles to land within close proximity. Each landing spot could have slots that get filled the moment a player clicks the landing spot. Next player clicking a spot already occupied by a shuttle gets assigned the next free slot. This would also be useful for singleplayer when one wants to land several shuttles at the same base

(i know we can now make landing platforms but not yet sure how those work, anyway those wont be there when you travel to a new planet)

This is only a problem with small shuttles, but we worked around it. By the time we went to the second planet, we had a medium shuttle, in which we could take a landing bay.

The medium shuttle lands, takes out and places the landing bay, and then I (in a smaller shuttle) land on the landing bay.

Later on we had a third player join, so he built a medium shuttle (because why not), I lifted my shuttle off the landing bay, and then he landed on the landing bay.

Landing bays are awesome.

ACtually came to think of it.. what if after landing, the first player simply moves shuttle away from the natural landing spot.. ?

Anyway, worked around it by using rover seat in oxygen slot, and brought a packed oxygenator in backpack. even easier with large shuttles. can fit several seats and oxygenator