mstaz

Purple structure spawn question

So, I started playing when the update to 1.0 was available to download.  I loaded my new game and Every purple structure in my planet is spawned super high up in the air.  I need over 1 canister to build a ramp up to it.. Devs: Are the purple structures supposed to be spawned on ground level?

Edited by mstaz
Add screenshot

Yeah you definitely have a glitch on your hands but you got to admit it looks pretty cool

also nice camera angle 

Cause if its just a few you should totally make a sky base and you have to teleport to a nod thats on the ground to access your vechiles and if need be you could use the flatten tool to expand your area sense the big purples are totally flat

All of them were in the air at different heights.  I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it.  Something must have become corrupted when I patched from 0.10.5 to 1.0.  All new planets now have them on ground level.  in other weirdness, my landing point for my main base was also on the side of a mountain. 

Same issue just on sylva, except two of them spawned inside hard rock mountains as well...what a pain lol i dont mind the ones in the open tho, its a nice view! Lol

TactileObject7_ASTRONEER_20190210_01-33-19.png

TactileObject7_ASTRONEER_20190210_00-56-16.png