Vagantz

i did not get the retro suit...

so i bought the game like two years ago and when the retro suit was given out to early access players i got it, but now, at the full release i don't have it
could you look into it please?

Same here. I had access to it during last beta phase, but once upgraded to 1.0 it doesn't even show up in my list.

Could you both confirm that you went into a game and checked, rather than the launch menu. 

Also please confirm you're not using family share or similar. The suit goes on the purchasing account. 

18 minutes ago, Blind Io said:

Could you both confirm that you went into a game and checked, rather than the launch menu. 

Also please confirm you're not using family share or similar. The suit goes on the purchasing account. 

Confirmed! 

Been playing this on and off since it first became available on the xbox store.

No family sharing and on my main(only) account/gamertag: Tefalas

Tried reinstalling as well as power cycling.

My friend was missing his suit, but it popped up when he restarted the game. No such luck for me.

20190206_234430.jpg

Just now, Blind Io said:

Recently been informed, a known issue is being looked into. 

Awesome!

And thank you for the quick reply. ^^

It's kind of weird, since I've bought the game preview twice, once as a gift. and the gifted account has the suit, but not the older(main account), even though I had it before the patch.

9 hours ago, Blind Io said:

Confirmed

I have been playing on xbox ever since 2016 and I'm not using game share

Xbox acount: FG50

15495268786794779671541710158744.jpg

I'm having the same issue as you lot too, ive had the game since 2017 and also had the retro suit yet after 1.0 it doesn't appear on my game I do not game share with anyone xbox gamer tag is ShadowWolf2462

Me and 

On 2/6/2019 at 4:26 PM, Blind Io said:

Me and my Dad decided to get Astroneer around 2 years ago while in its Beta phase because we were looking for a good adventure game and so we bought it on his account, and although it had it ups and downs, Astroneer has been an amazing game and I’m s glad to see it come so far. That being said, me and my dad have been actively playing it for almost 2 years and we both Had the Retro suit during th Terran Test, but now, since 1.0, he has the retro suit and I don’t. Is that because it was purchased from its profile, and if so is it really true that after at least 1 Half years of playing through Beta and Alfa, I still can’t receive the Retro suit?!

3 hours ago, Aiden Ewing said:

Is that because it was purchased from its profile, and if so is it really true that after at least 1 Half years of playing through Beta and Alfa, I still can’t receive the Retro suit?!

I played more astroneer recently and I got to say that your theory is wrong. I bought the game for two of my friends and they both have the retro suit, while i don't. 

On 2/7/2019 at 1:26 AM, Blind Io said:

Looked in-game, still nothing. Relaunched the game a couple of times. Nothing, Not using the family share.

6 hours ago, Aiden Ewing said:

Me and 

Me and my Dad decided to get Astroneer around 2 years ago while in its Beta phase because we were looking for a good adventure game and so we bought it on his account, and although it had it ups and downs, Astroneer has been an amazing game and I’m s glad to see it come so far. That being said, me and my dad have been actively playing it for almost 2 years and we both Had the Retro suit during th Terran Test, but now, since 1.0, he has the retro suit and I don’t. Is that because it was purchased from its profile, and if so is it really true that after at least 1 Half years of playing through Beta and Alfa, I still can’t receive the Retro suit?!

Yes. Only the purchasing account gets the suit, not any additional accounts sharing that purchase. 

Other users, please note as I mentioned there's a known issue with the game not talking to the severs correctly. Please be patient as SES works to resolve the problem! 

Edited by Blind Io

2 hours ago, Blind Io said:

Yes. Only the purchasing account gets the suit, not any additional accounts sharing that purchase. 

I gifted the game for two of my friends and they both have the retro suit, while i don't though

nvm I'm dumb and didn't read properly

Edited by Vagantz
nvm I'm dumb and didn't read properly

I may have found a workaround the other day as well.

I logged into the account I gifted my other copy to, set the retro suit on that save. The logged back into my main account and started up. Retro suit enabled and coloured as the extra account was. Seems to work fine after that.