From what I have seen of 1.0, I absolutely LOVE it. You have made everything fit together so well, System Era. Terrain 2.0 is not as harsh as I expected and there are so many other new awesome features. There are some things that I was hoping for that still did not come. I know there are many more updates that will improve on the game so I have created this thread.

1.  Trade Platform

I must admit, the Trade Platform is still one of the ugliest modules to ever make it into the game (second to the old Medium Printer). That black and white part on the top looks extremely weird. There is still a single slot in the front that does absolutely nothing. I put a Small Wind Turbine on it in one save and it actually worked. Also, it still only accepts Scrap which is weird as well.

2.  R.I.P Vehicle Bay

I know that I will greatly miss the old Vehicle Bay. This new Large Printer looks awesome but I at least wish the ability to find the Vehicle Bay in wrecks and repair it.

3.  R.I.P Storm

All I want with this is an option to toggle the existence of the storm and perhaps have a planet fully in a storm.

4.  1 Canister > 1 Ammonium

All that needs to be done for this is that the value of a Canister should be decreased. To make up for this, make it possible to extract Laterite and Malachite

5.  Pointing

The logo for when you point is exactly the same as the Terrain Tool arrow. Perhaps, make it look more like this:

345225178_AstroneerPointLogoConeptArt.png.598b74903f42028c8804b0551ce64301.png

5 minutes ago, CopperyMarrow15 said:

Where do they spawn now?

This is what i heard from Z1 gaming but i think he was incorrect as i have yet to see a storm on any planet

1 minute ago, Rebelord said:

This is what i heard from Z1 gaming but i think he was incorrect as i have yet to see a storm on any planet

I saw the same video. don't think they are here any more