Jamnan

xbox not getting 1.0 update

I play astroneer on windows from the microsoft store and the time I release this post is 6.2.19 15:52 but I still haven't got 1.0 update for astroneer. Is this an error on my end, your end, or microsoft's end?

I'd also like some input on this i still don't see an update? When's is come like actually? It's nice other people got it 3days early. Ya know even tho I've owed it pretty much since day 1

1 hour ago, mumbles mumbles said:

I'd also like some input on this i still don't see an update? When's is come like actually? It's nice other people got it 3days early. Ya know even tho I've owed it pretty much since day 1

2 hours ago, Jamnan said:

I play astroneer on windows from the microsoft store and the time I release this post is 6.2.19 15:52 but I still haven't got 1.0 update for astroneer. Is this an error on my end, your end, or microsoft's end?

The Microsoft release rolls out. That started 2hrs ago. It's on MS, not anyone else. Some Windows players have noted restarting or manually checking has triggered the update. 

@mumbles mumbles selected press and content creators had access to a preview version for promotional purposes. That's how many indie games get promoted. 

Ya I know was just getting aggravated hitting refresh, all to start playing and the frame rate blows. Looks absolutely beautiful but please for the love of God start tweaking performance, at least give some like viewing distance options or something. Just walking around had major frame rate issues and I've only build 2 research stations 

Just now, Mathias Ziegelschmidt said:

i hit teh refresh button but nada. what the hack going on there

Been released at 11am ontario Canada, what time zone you in? Also try hard resetting console 

Not sure what you mean by refresh button, but: Options > Manage Game triggered the update for me.

47 minutes ago, Mathias Ziegelschmidt said:

@isotonic the win10 store Version i have no console and there is no update or somthing else. 

Is Windows up to date? 

54 minutes ago, Mathias Ziegelschmidt said:

@isotonic the win10 store Version i have no console and there is no update or somthing else. 

This is an Xbox thread. 

Im not getting anything on the windows 10 store, which is tied with the xbox store im sure. just says can't install when i tried to reinstall it, and it's not even on 1.0 this is depressing

Xbox one highly reccomend doing a fresh install delete and reinstalling had frame rate issues and they seem to clear up for the most part, so far ne ways

13 minutes ago, Vader 🎮 said:

Im not getting anything on the windows 10 store, which is tied with the xbox store im sure. just says can't install when i tried to reinstall it, and it's not even on 1.0 this is depressing

Be aware that 1.0 requires the Windows 10 October 2018 Update for some reason. It won't install unless you're running Windows 10 1809. I really hope this is an error because I don't want to update to that version yet.

-Forjo