NLinCH

catpult in to the sky glitch by glitching trough blocks/ in to a cave

Summary:

Two bugs: one Place i found a ravine kind of place whilst playing around i got catapultet up in to the sky after bugging into the ground, when trying to repoduce it the second time i got thrown into a cave.

Description: 

by jumping and ocasionaly mining soil at a thight spot (see 20190206105026_1.jpg) i glitched throug the ground to the side and down whilst being catapultet upwards. (becaus of your if in soil than fly up deglitching method wich safed me many times because of falling into the soil whilst mining and getting up again). when you get catapulted out you can reach great hight and fall to your deat even on higher level soil (see 20190206105155_1.jpg). also you can get into caves without oxigen (20190206110520_1.jpg)

Platform:
Steam / XBox One / Windows 10 Store

Version / Build Number: 

Specifications:

• CPU:  Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50GHz, 2601 MHz, 2 cores, 4 logic proccesors
  • GPU: ?
  • RAM: 16 GB
  • total virtual storage 30.9 GB

20190206105026_1.jpg

20190206105153_1.jpg

20190206105154_1.jpg

20190206105155_1.jpg

20190206105010_1.jpg

20190206110520_1.jpg

also i got kicked up by this bug whilst making a tunnel (you can also have spots on the ground where this happens) i was in green purple whilst the ground became non solid like a levitating fluid.

i was thrown to orange brown and have no idea where my items are.

again 

Edited by NLinCH
again

again from almost the botom to the side of my selfmade cave in in the wall and air at the same time (i saw through the wall to the bottom) I mined something not at my cave and flew upwards I didn´t get falldamage (probobly because of my hight the area got unloaded and wasn´t fully loaded when I hit the ground) got some nice pics from novus (as proof)

20190209170647_1.jpg

20190209170649_1.jpg

20190209170656_2.jpg

20190209170711_1.jpg

20190209170715_1.jpg

I am having the same issue on Novus...I get ejected into the atmosphere seemingly for no reason, just walking or even standing there looking around... It seems to happen more in the caves than on the surface, but it has happened to me in both places. In the caves, it sent me through the ground (ceiling) into the atmosphere and I fell back down to the ground, though I didn't die. It has happened to me several times on Novus, at least once every time I have been there, and it seems to be tied to specific spots on the terrain, though I am not quite sure how to distinguish those spots... But if I avoid walking the same path that I did when I got launched into space, then it doesn't seem to happen again. 

This has happened to me plenty of times. It's so bad that the game is becoming unplayable because I lose a massive chunk of progress every single time it happens. 1.0 feels extremely rushed. It's like that was absolutely no bug testing at all, just so they could get the game out sooner. Please fix this ASAP. It's extremely disappointing. 

ss+(2019-02-09+at+03.34.01).jpg

I have to say now that i can control it a lot more it can be quiet fun and usefull

maybe this bug isnt that bad at all

56 minutes ago, NLinCH said:

I have to say now that i can control it a lot more it can be quiet fun and usefull

maybe this bug isnt that bad at all

What do you mean by "control it"? I dunno about useful, but it is certainly hilarious at times, as long as I don't have tons of stuff on me that I don't need or care about losing... :D 

20 hours ago, VoidBeast said:

What do you mean by "control it"? I dunno about useful, but it is certainly hilarious at times, as long as I don't have tons of stuff on me that I don't need or care about losing... :D 

if you mine whilst waling into a corner you can mine and glitch through blocks I have found 2 implications for this

get to my bace that isn´t next to a portal 

get to a cave with with tethers when i accidentaly glitch in a not explored cave