Sign in to follow this  
Mak-a-Face

1.0.3.0 - Steam - Tethers not working

Started a new game and made some tether and they are not working for some reason. Re-started the game and loaded the savegame and they still don't work.

So I start another new game and same thing. Tethers aren't working. :(

Datv1w0.png

Edited by Mak-a-Face

WTF...  That's stupid..  Tutorial didn't say anything about that..  I don't usually use the Landing Pad in the first place. I just make my own stuff.

6 minutes ago, Feuerwalze said:

You need an Oxygenproducer! You get it with the airdrop and then you can mount it on a slot at the base.

Really? WHY!! I'm getting oxygen from the habitat. Also why would they include the power plant with the habitat but not the Oxygenproducer?

19 minutes ago, Feuerwalze said:

You need the Oxygenproducer for shuttles too if you want connect Tethers! Research it...

Didn't need it when playing the tutorial. Launch the shuttles without it.

We just encountered a kind of bug that might be related, we noticed that the tether visuals are failing (see screenshot). The connection in between them was not visible, but the tethers were working though, as we did not suffocate. Re-building some of the tethers fixed this and the connections were visible again.

20190206120006_1.jpg

17 hours ago, Baconschwein said:

We just encountered a kind of bug that might be related, we noticed that the tether visuals are failing (see screenshot). The connection in between them was not visible, but the tethers were working though, as we did not suffocate. Re-building some of the tethers fixed this and the connections were visible again.

+1 same happen to me, on steam