Brandon Thomas

Bug Report: 1.0.3.0 - Steam - Tutorial not advancing

Summary:
1.0.3.0 - Steam - Tutorial not advancing

Description: 
The tutorial won't advance to the next step properly.

Platform:
Steam / XBox One / Windows 10 Store

Version / Build Number: 

Specifications:

• CPU: Intel i7-3930K @ 3.5GHz
  • GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080
  • RAM:  G.Skill Ripjaw 4x8GB 1333MHz
  • Drive: Seagate 1TB

image.png

I had placed the ammonia on the smelter before I realized it was not the laterite. Afterword no matter the amount I tried on the smelter it wouldn't advance to the next step in the tutorial.

Same problem.  Aluminum vs Ammonium - very confusing.  Especially when there is Ammonium on the ground when the tutorial prompts you to get Aluminum.  I put the ammonia on the smelter because it kept telling me I didn't have enough yet and had to drop stuff - not realizing I was mining the wrong thing the whole time.  By the time I had it sorted out the tutorial was stuck and was not recoverable.

image.thumb.png.7ade401d62568b3b3bd410ac2a29238f.png

Was able to complete the tutorial without eliminating the prompt, so at least that is better than the beta experience.  I was, however, expecting to put the air generator onto the shuttle (there was an empty space for it) but the generator resisted all attempts to be moved (possibly because the prompts never advanced to unlock it?).

Same problem here. I just ignored it and smelted my aluminum and got in the shuttle. 

Many bugs in this version. Frustratingly not ready for release. 

Ran into the same bug, but in a different way. On the previous step, re-power the furnace, I connected the furnace up to what seemed to be the nearest power port, but the step wouldn't clear. I popped the Laterite in to see if that'd do it; it began smelting, but still no change to the quest line. I then noticed that it wanted me to connect a specific power port, so I connected that one up, and the step cleared. However, when the Laterite that had already started smelting completed, the "Smelt the Laterite" step wouldn't clear. I tried with three more Laterites in different slots of the furnace, but no good.

I don't know if this is related, but I also can't get the small printer to work after this point. I power it up, plug in the resources, and can see the hologram of the thruster, but I can't interact with the printer in any way other than to pick it up again.

Edited by Knight5923
Correction