Vader 🎮

Where is the update (windows)

I really wish the developers would engage on this one. The silence following this update is deafening.

• No patch notes
  • Forum still says early access
  • No official announcement of 1.0 availablility
  • NO EXPLANATION FOR THE GAME REQUIRING WINDOWS 10 OCTOBER UPDATE
  • As far as I can see, not a single dev post following the launch of 1.0

Is everyone so burned out from cramming for the release that no one is available to engage with the community? I know I'm new here so I hope I'm not offending anyone, but am I missing something?

-Forjo

3 hours ago, Forjo Atinxan said:

am I missing something?

-Forjo

Well they've announced stuff on Twitter and popped into Discord a bit... Other than that, it looks like the release wasn't very smooth so there's been lots of focus on getting bug/performance issues identified. 

Edit; Just seen some updates here. 

Edited by Blind Io

1 hour ago, Blind Io said:

Well they've announced stuff on Twitter and popped into Discord a bit... Other than that, it looks like the release wasn't very smooth so there's been lots of focus on getting bug/performance issues identified. 

Edit; Just seen some updates here. 

Yup. Just saw Joe's update. Now if I can just get someone to acknowledge this version requirement issue. Though I suspect in-game bugs might be priority. Shame, because it's probably just a drop-down menu when they submit the game to the store that would need to change.  Low-hanging fruit and all.

-Forjo