Tactile Object

The EASY clan, 18+ folks who build big and like to chill

Astro can be very solo, but sometimes we dream big and a few extra hands turn a grind into a quick reality. When the idea pops into your head to try and build a ramp between terra and barren (not actually possible) or to erase barren from existence altogether you might find it slow going. That's the idea of making the EASY clan for astroneer.

Those of us who love this game REALLY love this game but end game content can be a bit non-existent. I have run clans before and I thought maybe we could keep things fresh with some clan activites once we grind out a few sweet bases and are looking for something to do. Activities like racing to planets in solo or team games, build competitions, and mega projects.

Based on the traffic in the forums i don't expect a huge response but if you are 18+, chill, and just want some other mature folks to chat about the game or lend a hand then maybe EASY is for you. Nothing will be required of any member, the only rules to EASY are to have a good time.

I have a few friends already using an app called BAND to chat out of game and line up stuff so if you are interested then throw on the app (doesnt require phone number or anything) and follow the link below

https://band.us/n/a0a8zaO913gcx

We've seen what individuals and small teams can do in this game but what could a clan do? Square planets? Our very own saturn with home made rings? šŸ˜›

Logopit_1549371906352.png

build a vehicle train long enough to wrap around a planet, then chase your tail ! (y)

Ā 

XD ty

I do really support this idea as it would also be a nice way to train new players as well as having a good time altogetherĀ 

and i will be checking out that app

Well this is for folks who just like to game, we will have all types of ppl in here. IĀ am a father, the other guys arent andĀ have more free time than i do but it is nice to have a live environment that you can chat about games and such when you cant be on gaming yourself sometimes. And where the rules arent very stric. Relaxed, yet serious when it comes to getting some gaming done lol

Still picking up a few folks, lots of room in here tho! If you just want a place to talk astroneer while you are at work this is it! It has been great so far for comparing notes and having someone to show what we're up to, saving everyone time when we run into a problem and even being able to call for a hand when you need oneLogopit_1550070257874.thumb.png.54da692f4594207af97f3749a8f67838.png

Just joined, awesome to have anĀ astroneer community to chat with live. There are several people in the clan who have been playing since the beginning of early access and are full of knowledge about the game.