FranekDolas_eu

Big Vehicle Concept (3D Model Concept)

Hello astroneer fans
My old idea for a big vehicle. Such a truck.
The project lay a year. I thought maybe it was time to show it.
the vehicle has standard and hydrazine drive. And a lot of space for various modules.

Vehicle_hybrid_1.jpg

Vehicle_hybrid_2.jpg

Vehicle_hybrid_3.jpg

Vehicle_hybrid_4.jpg

Vehicle_hybrid_5.jpg

Vehicle_hybrid_6.jpg

Vehicle_hybrid_7.jpg

I think hydrazine drive is a cool prospect... maybe it would be ultra fast but not very efficient... idk?

Just now, Astrofun said:

Oh yeah! Saving the environment!

*ignoring the fact that the other rovers are all-electric*

19 hours ago, Astrofun said:

I think hydrazine drive is a cool prospect... maybe it would be ultra fast but not very efficient... idk?

This thing is massive i imagine making it inefficient is a good way to balance it as this monster holds 7 structures

It should also be only be able to pull rovers and you shouldn’t be able to make a chain of them

17 hours ago, FranekDolas_eu said:

This is the idea to drive with one vehicle and not a train.

Rover trains are fun though 

I found that if your stuck in a annoying spot you can always use a repackager to move the rovers with more easy 

I never thought of this but having a long flatbed type vehicle would be such an amazing thing to have for multiple reasons or better yet this plus you can actually put the researcher smelter large printer etc on it as a mobile base

that's one hecking chonker of a truck. it'd be interesting to see something that large, perhaps in use as a mobile base.

Not bad, but it will take time to learn the driving of the Large Rover, also made some big tunnels for it, so a bigger vehicle will be pain to drive. Imagine how big tunnel need it to drill and to pave it to this beast could turn...maybe if it has a build in terrain tool in the front, to drill, or build "road...

And/or make it a deployable: after deploy, it has lower some legs to stabilize itself, make it imovable, open up sime more space, for more resources , and/or working equipment.

Edited by Palanova

a single-part vehicle has less lag... and as such would be perfect for a mobile base. i like your model, too. where are you from? i would guess France, but idk. your english is pretty good.