17216gaming

New RTG shed be made from a radioactive isotope.

New RTG shed be made from a radioactive isotope.

As lithium is not what a real one would use.

maybe adding a new resources like plutonium

or uranium or a way of making it in the chemistry lab.

i hop you well tack this idea.

Thank you

Edited by 17216gaming

Adding resources is no casual idea, but luckily there is a unused material called Astronium that is supposed to be radioactive and used for power but I’m not sure as its still in the game becuase.  1.0 spoilers past this point! as in 1.0 there are now new structures in the core and I’m not sure if this caused the removal of astronium

19 hours ago, Astrofun said:

Astronium has not been removed, btw

Ty but how do u get it now?

I believe just like before: Got to find a deposit of it in the ground somewhere. I think mostly (or only) in caves.

+1

something more exotic than lithium would indeed make more sense. I dont know anything about how rare lithium is in 1.0, but it isnt exactly radioactive. from early access resources, as mentioned above, astronium would make the most sense. or maybe something even more fitting now exists?  

How about you “fuse” the lithium with a large amount of power? A little attach point could be on top of the medium battery which would accept only lithium, and would “zap” it to transform it into a more radioactive element (I know the laws of thermodynamics, that the new material could only have as much energy as the medium battery, but this game doesn’t really care, does it?)