Froinchi

[IDEA] An Animation Menu and More Animations

Hello! I checked Lithium's post twice, but I haven't seen this request. 
Yesterday, while we were playing together with my friends, he just waved me. When I told him "How to wave?" He replied "I did it by chance, I also don't know it neither." If there's a menu that triggers within a key and shows all animations in the game and makes you attach animations to a specific key, that could be awesome! If there's something like this, please tell me.

My second idea: More animations. They could be references to Internet slacks like "ROFL Animation" makes the character laughs and rolls on ground, a salute animation, fitness animations that makes the game more casual and funnier etc.

That could be so good to see this!

53 minutes ago, Froinchi said:

Hello! I checked Lithium's post twice, but I haven't seen this request. 
Yesterday, while we were playing together with my friends, he just waved me. When I told him "How to wave?" He replied "I did it by chance, I also don't know it neither." If there's a menu that triggers within a key and shows all animations in the game and makes you attach animations to a specific key, that could be awesome! If there's something like this, please tell me.

My second idea: More animations. They could be references to Internet slacks like "ROFL Animation" makes the character laughs and rolls on ground, a salute animation, fitness animations that makes the game more casual and funnier etc.

That could be so good to see this!

If you're on PC: number keys 1 through 4. Each suit has a different set of emotes.

I think we're getting more emotes when the game releases. The game's twitter account has a few gif animations you might enjoy...

Edited by vvhorus

11 minutes ago, vvhorus said:

If you're on PC: number keys 1 through 4. Each suit has a different set of emotes.

I think we're getting more emotes when the game releases. The game's twitter account has a few gif animations you might enjoy...

The GIF's are too cuteeeeeee...
Well, I wish that we get a menu and 1-2-3-4 has another usages. 

From today's streams it looks like animations are unlockable customisation features, adjustable on the fly. Lots of other new content around customisation too. 

Edited by Blind Io