Traveler59

Suggestion / Fully Storm Planet

Firstly,  hi there! I  I buy and played Astroneer since 1 month and the game is amazing, but like the others I have suggestions and Ideas, I don't know maybe they add this feature on 1.0 Wish we have full stormy planets ,  on these planets exploring became more hard also you try to survive ( in a way ) I know Astroneer purpose is exploring, but we need these challanges this is what I think at least. Think about it, planets fully with storms would be awesome, look at the picture I mean, you landed planet and it's fully storm , please write down here what you're think about this idea : )

20190131210414_1.jpg

21 hours ago, Traveler59 said:

we can get a new exo suit?

Trust me, there are TONS of new suits coming, each for different environments. A new suit for storms would be great!

+1

Yeah, I love this game so much actually, I hope we get full stormy planet :D   Environment would be more challengeable likee... Acid raid, natural disasters... MORE STORMS 😮  if you have more idea please write it down  :D

Maybe, those flying/tumbling rocks could start and stop at random intervals because if they were constantly rushing about you'd have a hard time even moving a meter on a planet like that without getting hit in the face.
This is actually a pretty interesting idea, nonetheless.

Yes those flying/tumbling rocks it gives me a hard times, but on stormy planet they can adjust these, also this is why we need exo suit for stormy planet, for cover ourselves from these rocks. Unlike the other suits, stormy planet suits have more resistance ( that's the idea at least )

I would like a small resource rich moon (I would give it no big purple- this moon would be just for resources or fun) with constant, yet bolder-less storms on the surface, forcing you to go underground

18 hours ago, Astrofun said:

I would like a small resource rich moon (I would give it no big purple- this moon would be just for resources or fun) with constant, yet bolder-less storms on the surface, forcing you to go underground

Maybe not storms 24/7 but invert how often storms used to be where majority of the time your in the storm and every once and a while for a decent amount of time there’s no storms for a decent area around.