Michael Reyes

Says I don't own Astroneer even though i bought it years ago.

Years ago I bought the game on xbox to play cross platform with my pc, I forgot about the game for a while and now wanna play it again since there's way more stuff added. However, today i went to download the game again but the game isn't in my library, and the windows store says I need to buy it. Is there a way to check if I ever had the game, because I'm positive I did. im not sure if its owned on a different account

1 hour ago, Michael Reyes said:

Years ago I bought the game on xbox to play cross platform with my pc, I forgot about the game for a while and now wanna play it again since there's way more stuff added. However, today i went to download the game again but the game isn't in my library, and the windows store says I need to buy it. Is there a way to check if I ever had the game, because I'm positive I did. im not sure if its owned on a different account

You can check your order histories on your accounts as per these instructions and usually you get a receipt email so you can check there if you don't have access to your MS account. 

The game entered Game Preview in December 2016 so that's the absolute furthest back you'd need to check. 

1 hour ago, Blind Io said:

You can check your order histories on your accounts as per these instructions and usually you get a receipt email so you can check there if you don't have access to your MS account. 

The game entered Game Preview in December 2016 so that's the absolute furthest back you'd need to check. 

Thanks, I found the billing info and order number, now I just need to find out how to tell Microsoft about this so the could change it.

1 hour ago, Blind Io said:

turns out theres a dispputed charge and that revoked the license.