Tactile Object

Astroneer BAND, a chill and unofficial community

Hey folks!

If you are getting geared up for astroneer and are looking for a more relaxed and Live environment, it is here! The forums here are amazing and very well organized and i could never try to replace them, so i am not! The astroneer BAND is more of a place to just have casual chats with fellow astroneers, make some consistent friends,  and ask for advice or explanations about playing the game or stepping it up a notch to make something fancy.

I have been playing astroneer over 2 years now and have done all the regular advanced stuff like fully functioning bases on every planet, ramps that go from center planet to the top of the build limit, bases in the sky, bases in the center of the planet, 10 story Christmas trees, etc. I recently talked a group of my friends into all buying astroneer and i realized that helping them discover all of the things available in this world is waaaaay more satisfying than just building it in my own game by myself.

So if you are looking for a community that enjoys astroneer, is chill, friendly, and need help or can help the try us out! Just click below :)

(this community will not be censored and should be considered a mature environment, must be 18 yrs or older)

Hey, join our 'Astroneer' group on BAND - The app for groups and communities! https://band.us/n/afacz0a7G7J67

1 hour ago, Tactile Object said:

Hey, join our 'Astroneer' group on BAND - The app for groups and communities! https://band.us/n/aaa5z9O6H3i9q

New invite link, use most recent

This invite link is good for one year, come on in folks! Lets get some gaming done and share so content with each other :)