EagleDeagle

0.10.5.0 - Steam - Planetary Orbit Nearly Stopped

Summary

Planetary orbit nearly stopped

Description

I wish that I could offer more information on  what I might have done to trigger this but I'm not quite sure exactly when it happened.  At some point, the solar system stopped spinning. It took me a while to notice because I was waiting for morning to power various activities. I was about to planet jump to a new world and was trying to get together the resources I would need (I was performing various smelting and printing operations, specifically creating the mats to build atmospheric condenser and the medium and large shuttles). I only noticed something was off when it seemed to take forever for day to break. Confused, I started towards the horizon to find the sun, and when I found it, I was able to discern that it was in fact still moving, but at a glacial pace. Heading out into space revealed that the entire solar system seemed to be likewise nearly frozen. It has now been a single day on Terran for several real-time hours. When zoomed out as much as possible when in orbit, I see that my shuttle is orbiting at normal speed around the planet, but it seems that there are duplicates of the beacons that I have on the planet several planets lengths directly above my position in space, as well as duplicates below of beacons I have on Barren. I looked online to try to find a fix but I could only find an instance of someone asking about this once nine months ago, and they just restarted their game. I uploaded the save file hopefully you should be able to rewind to whenever you see the sky stop moving. GL & TY for such a lovely game.

Platform

Windows 10 / Steam / Mouse and Keyboard

Version

Specifications

• CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6600K @ 3.50GHz (Quad Core)  3.50GHz 
  • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
  • RAM: G.SKILL 2x8GB DDR4 1375MHz 
  • Drive: N/A (Sorry I may have built this computer but I still don't know what mine is lul)

AUTOSAVE_0_2019.01.07-06.16.08.sav