Sign in to follow this  
Bargeral

Supported resolutions? 21:9 ultrawide

It's not a bug, maybe a suggestion, but I will put it here as a question. Will there be more resolution support, specifically 21:9?

Got myself a nice new LG ultrawide monitor. 3440×1440 native. That resolution is not listed in stetting and when I run the game full screen it cuts off the bottom of the space station on the load game screen. Sometimes the "this is early access" notice is stretched and then it goes back to squarish. System Era logo and planets spinning are letterboxed on the sides. in regular Game play I am missing about an inch of visible world on both top and bottom (rather than having the same top to bottom with a wider field of view).

It is expected that a larger variety of resolutions will be supported.

As a workaround, for the Steam version, you can find the gameusersettings.ini in the folder C:\Users\(Username)\AppData\Local\Astro\Saved or thereabouts and edit the resolution setting manually. Height and width are on separate lines. 

Thanks! Found that and Changed the res. Menu now shows I have 3440×1440 - and now I cannot change it in the settings screen. The Spacestation menu is still cut off, and ingame the FOV looks the same (took a few screenshots to compare). So I suppose it's higher rez with the same cut off issue. Hope they sort it out whith 1.0 - thanks for the help.