Sign in to follow this  
SkyWhale56

I can't seem to make a medium printer in my starting medium printer and it is researched.

Posted (edited)

I can't make a medium printer in my starting medium printer and the medium printer (and small printer) are researched according to my catalog. The only things that show up on my starting medium printer are large platform a, large platform b, research, and smelter. I am trying to make medium storage (which is also researched) but I can't do it without the medium printer. Is this a bug or is it me being stupid?

Edited by SkyWhale56

10 hours ago, SkyWhale56 said:

I can't make a medium printer in my starting medium printer... Is this a bug or is it me being stupid?

Medium printers are made at the small printer. The tabs in the research menu are arranged by printer - backpack/small/medium/large.

It's... Not a bug 😉

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Blind Io said:

Medium printers are made at the small printer. The tabs in the research menu are arranged by printer - backpack/small/medium/large. 

It's... Not a bug 😉

I have small printer researched  also but it won't let me create one in the starter printer. How do you make a small printer?

Edited by SkyWhale56

13 minutes ago, SkyWhale56 said:

I have small printer researched  also but it won't let me create one in the starter printer. How do you make a small printer?

In the backpack. 

Backpack printer makes small printer, small makes medium, medium makes large.

The starter printer is just a normal medium printer. It's labelled differently because it can be redeployed from the launch pad thingy.