Sign in to follow this  
CptWaffle

Stalagmites & Rocks

I hope rocks and stalagmites either get removed, or the number of both are reduced by a large quantity. Having rocks and stalagmites EVERYWHERE, seems like a punishment for wanting to adventure out further from your base with a rover. This game sparks wanting explore, but then you have to deal with maneuvering  through an onslaught of rocks or weaving through stalagmites. You would think that's not to much to handle except there are a billion rocks everywhere, which you get hung up on all the time. Having to vacuum every bit of surface before going anywhere is just boring and tedious. I should have to freedom to take my rover anywhere above and below the ground without all these tiny obstacles everywhere. It has been an absolute struggle to keep wanting to play when my rover gets stuck on the smallest rock to have ever stop a moving vehicle.

im gonna have to agree with you, while i believe the terren should be clear, some other planets should have harsher terrain, hence we should get hover tracks for the rover

Yes, It's the same  reason why I cannot wait to research and create an Inhibitor Mod

Then I go to town on all my primary traffic areas with extreme geological prejudice. 

It's a permanent fixture in my backpack for the rest of the game...

Yes but the problem is when you clear an area it doesn't stay cleared. I have cleared alot of rocks but when i come back later to these spots the rocks have respawned. I really find having to clear everywhere i want to travel over and over again is very tedious and time consuming.