Sign in to follow this  
MrDubel

MY GAME KEEPS CRASHING!!!!

Hi! I need your help!!! when ever I try to start Astroneer it crashes while the orbit loading screen is there. I DO NOT know why this is happening SOOO I was wondering if you guys could help ALSO.. I do have Visual studio 2018 (I THINK) SO PLease HELP ME ASAP.

I have exactly the same issue on the Xbox... I have only just purchased this, literally just hours ago and I have not been able to play it so far at all...  I can see the main splash screen, then to company logo, then the spinning planets loading screen.

After about a minute all the colour washes out of the screen, and the planets and background all turn grey, but keep spinning...

After another minute, the planets stop spinning, but I can hear music playing

After about 2 minutes of this, the sound stutters and then it actually powers off my console!!!

Please help!  My friend owns this and has been telling me how good it is and I have been looking forward to playing it, and having spend £13 on the game I would actually like to get something for my money...

Figured out what the problem was but not why I had it... I had to turn off the HDR on my input cable and then the game loaded properly...?