DemonicWinna

[XB1] Keyboard works flawlessly, mouse doesn't. Impossible to play with controller.

I've played extensively on PC before my motherboard fried and it's more than obvious it's meant to be played with keyboard and mouse (just like warframe, which supports both). Placing tethers without being able to look around is beyond aggravating. Any action that involves the right stick is buggy in comparison to PC version.

I LOVE this game, but it's seriously un-playable with a controller, so is mouse support ever going to be implemented?

3 hours ago, DemonicWinna said:

I've played extensively on PC before my motherboard fried and it's more than obvious it's meant to be played with keyboard and mouse (just like warframe, which supports both). Placing tethers without being able to look around is beyond aggravating. Any action that involves the right stick is buggy in comparison to PC version.

I LOVE this game, but it's seriously un-playable with a controller, so is mouse support ever going to be implemented?

I think you're being quite unreasonable there, hundreds of thousands of people don't find the game 'un-playable' and quite a few players choose to use a controller with the PC versions. Is there something in particular that you are struggling with? I don't understand what you mean about tethers. 

That said, they've expressed a keen interest in supporting keyboard and mouse on Xbox since the program was announced a couple of months ago. 

On 12/20/2018 at 7:51 AM, Blind Io said:

I think you're being quite unreasonable there, hundreds of thousands of people don't find the game 'un-playable' and quite a few players choose to use a controller with the PC versions.

I think you are quite unreasonable as to determine with what or what not another player should have trouble with. And did you ask those hundreds personally? Using a controller on PC is NOT the same as using one on console. I too find using the terraforming on Xbox with a controller a complete pain and it needs to be revised. 

And as for keyboard and mouse, a mouse and an analog wand (like the PS move nav) will be far better. I don't need a keyborad on my lap while on the sofa.

418px-Sony-PlayStation-Move-Navigator.jp

On 1/5/2019 at 12:25 AM, Rbox said:

I think you are quite unreasonable as to determine with what or what not another player should have trouble with. And did you ask those hundreds personally? 

I'm not looking to start a semantic debate, nor am I dismissing an opinion that someone is having trouble using a controller. I noted that thousands of people play the game on Xbox. Of course I haven't asked, but I'm aware enough of community feedback to note that this isn't a problem the majority has. Most people find the game playable. The title says the game's impossible to play, which you'd hopefully agree is a bit hyperbolic. I'm sorry you felt the need to comment on my phrasing. 

I also asked for a bit more clarification to understand the problem, as I have played for hundreds of hours on the Xbox and haven't had much of a problem myself. This place is for pointing out flaws in the game, so the more information the better.